Sunday, February 22, 2009

Oscar Update 6

Here come the post production awards!!! My geeky film friends (and myself) love these awards, because honestly if any of us ever wins an Oscar it will be for one of these suckers. Benjamin Button won for special effects, which is what I hear all the movie is good for. Dark Knight barely used CGI so I am not horribly upset it lost.

Finally Dark Knight wins a non-Heath Ledger award for sound editing! Well deserved! Slumdog has taken home sound mixing which is also deserved. They must have had to deal with so much ambient noise filming in such a densely populated area. As for editing (my fave category) we have Slumdog taking home the golden statue. The editing is great for this flick but personally I would have given it to Milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment